No matter if the goal is to retrieve a valuable substance to increase our industrial customer’s income or to meet legislative requirements concerning the environmental protection, the scientific team of MemBrain comes with innovations for any situation.
We will design a solution based on new knowledge and trends in the field. During the design process, we proceed from selecting the most suitable membrane through defining the module and device to building a particular technology. To achieve this, we use top infrastructure and experience of our specialists.
We verify the efficiency of the membrane process on pilot study scale using real solutions. If the customer wishes so, we deliver a low-capacity technology, prepare a case study or provide consulting.
MemBrain technologies can be applied in the following branches:
Separation and purification of valuable substances from salts (butyrobetaine, thymidine, L-carnitine, xylose)
- Separation of ions from non-charged organic substances
- Separation of monovalent and bivalent ions
- Removal of colloid substances, viruses, bacteria or visible parts
- Desalination of solutions of monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides and amides
- Concentration of organic acids
- Concentration of solutions of organic and inorganic substances
Production of valuable substances (lactic acid, organic acids, inorganic acids, amino acids)
- Production of inorganic and organic acids and lyes from their waste salts