No matter if the goal is to retrieve a valuable substance to increase our industrial customer’s income or to meet legislative requirements concerning the environmental protection, the scientific team of MemBrain comes with innovations for any situation.
We will design a solution based on new knowledge and trends in the field. During the design process, we proceed from selecting the most suitable membrane through defining the module and device to building a particular technology. To achieve this, we use top infrastructure and experience of our specialists.
We verify the efficiency of the membrane process on pilot study scale using real solutions. If the customer wishes so, we deliver a low-capacity technology, prepare a case study or provide consulting.
MemBrain technologies can be applied in the following branches:
Separation glycols from waste solution of heating systems by using electrodialysis and their reuse in antifreeze and HVAC fluids
- treating used glycol solutions and generate mixture of pure glycol and water for further use in antifreeze liquids production
- suitable for for regeneration of antifreeze liquids from automotive, heating and air conditioning liquids and used aircraft de-icing effluents
a) You save money for buying 100% glycols
b) Significant risk reduction on price fluctuation of gylcol concentrate
c) Income from disposal fee
d) Significant reduction of waste and environmental pollution
Separation and purification of valuable substances from salts (butyrobetaine, thymidine, L-carnitine, xylose, oligosaccharides)
- Separation of ions from non-charged organic substances
- Separation of monovalent and bivalent ions
- Ionic liquids halides solutions conversion and purification
- Removal of colloid substances, viruses, bacteria or visible parts
- Desalination of solutions of monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides
- Desalination of amino acids, peptides or protein rich solutions
- Concentration of organic acids
- Concentration of solutions of organic and inorganic substances
Production of valuable substances (lactic acid, organic acids, inorganic acids, amino acids)
- Production of inorganic and organic acids and hydroxides from their waste sodium, potassium or ammonium salts
Lithium salts solutions concentration, purification and conversion
- Lithium chloride or sulfate solution concentration
- Production pathways to lithium carbonate
Regeneration of sulfuric acid from an anodizing bath (anodic oxidation of aluminum) by diffusion dialysis
- Diffusion dialysis can be used in other processes, where the concentration of waste acids is in a
significant amount (separation of acid from heavy / rare metals from leaching,
pickling, surface treatment and others).